If you are in a relationship with someone who you think may be a Narcissist, in his or her mind, you are an extension of them and they must always win, so their explosions of anger, ego, devaluations and guilt are pointed and intended to hurt you to the core, leaving you feeling wounded.
When everything is going their way, narcissists can be charming, charismatic, compelling, and entertaining, however this is short lived and not sustainable in the long term. The damage done by a narcissist can leave you with tears streaming down your face. Often people who are or have been in a relationship with a narcissist have been emotionally abused, possibly severely, and you may now wonders how to cope.
I can help you
- Gain insight and a thorough understanding of the dynamics of what has been happening in your relationships.
- Uncover and express your feelings and have them validated by someone who understands what you have been experiencing.
- Begin to process these emotions and recognise these patterns.
- Discovering your genuine needs and wants as an individual and in a relationship.
- Be aware of your feelings and manage your emotional self on a daily basis.
- Learn to build healthy boundaries with others, where you care for but don’t take on emotional responsibility for anyone other than yourself.
- Rediscover your own intuition and trust it again, rather than your partner’s negative views of you.
- Help redesign your life from the inside out, trusting in yourself and who you really are.
What makes me different from other Counsellors
I am a qualified and registered counsellor and relationship expert with many years of experience. I have taken my counselling background and created a unique blend of counselling that is a little more robust and practical than traditional therapy to help you achieve your counselling goals faster. I use a mixture of counselling techniques, psychoeducation and practical exercises which are specific to your situation.
I do not take a one size fits all approach to counselling. My education and clinical work provides me with a vast amount of knowledge and experience to draw upon. I believe in evidence based science and data, rather than following whatever theory is popular at the time.
Working with me
I offer counselling for victims of narcissism, which includes all different relationship types, including parents, siblings, children, friends and romantic partners. I work with victims of narcissism to help them heal and feel more empowered within themselves to make healthy life changes.
I offer online counselling via Zoom, as well as in person session at my office located in Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia. In Person and Zoom sessions run for 60 minutes and cost $100.00AUD
If you are ready to work with me on building the relationship you want then click on the button below to make an appointment.